Monday, May 6, 2013

Get Ready to Party!

Are you ready to party like it's 1999?  lol!  I think I was definitely able to party longer WAAAAAY back in 1999!  Tomorrow is the big day and we hope you will join us everyday starting tomorrow until the end of the month as we offer up daily challenges on our blog and our designers' blogs!  Since I am so excited about us turning ONE tomorrow I thought I would cheat a little and give you a little sneak of what is in store for you!
Doesn't this look like a lot of fun?  Not only will you find challenges to inspire you, examples created by our designers to inspire you, but we will have LOTS of prizes as well!  See you there! 
 Happy Birthday Sketch N Scrap!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! Happy Birthday to you! You know, 1999 seems like it was just yesterday. Holy cow, where are the years going?

    ReplyDelete