Friday, June 7, 2013

Welcome!

Today we would like to introduce you to our newest design team members so you can get to know them a little better.  I am please to introduce you to:
Hello, I'm Jennifer Haggerty! I'm so excited to be a part of the Sketch N Scrap design team! I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful children.  My husband owns his own company and we've been married for 10 years.  I started scrapbooking in 1999 and pretty much haven't stopped. I work as a designer and teacher at my local scrapbook store and love working with the latest trends. For more of Jennifer's work visit her blog  LIVE THE MOMENT


Hello!  My name is Brenda, & I'm thrilled to be a part of the Sketch N Scrap Design Team!  Our son is 24, &  I started scrapping when he was just a year old.  Things have really changed over time in the scrapbooking world, but one thing remains the same.  People love to tell their story, and to me that's what scrapbooking is all about.  I work full-time as paper crafting teacher, & I love every single minute of what I do!  We are empty nesters, so when I'm not paper crafting, my wonderfully supportive husband & I are usually spending time together.  We spend a lot of time outdoors, enjoying nature as much as we can. I am excited to start creating layouts for you, &I am even more excited to be inspired by everyone that plays along with the challenges!  To see more of Brenda's work please visit her blog:  ROSE BLOSSOM LEGACIES.

 Hi, I'm Debbie Piercey & I am so excited to be joining the team at Sketch-N-Scrap! I live in Peoria, Arizona with my hubby of 35 years, our son & his four children. Needless to say we are a very busy household. I am a bit of a scrapaholic & have been since around 1999. I love playing with paper & glue, & I love taking photos. Scrapbooking for me is a form of therapy & it keeps me sane. My style is all over the place and it depends on my mood & what I am scrapping. I love layers & being a bit messy, but I also like clean & simple layouts. My style is constantly evolving. I can't wait to get started and look forward to sharing this scrappy adventure with you all!  To see more of Debbie's work visit her blog: TELLING OUR STORY


My name is Stephanie Eaken & I am a 40 year-old stay-at-home mom. I have two kids who keep me busy, entertained & scrapping! My daughter is 10 & my son is 6. We live in Richmond, VA with my husband of 14 years & our two dogs.  I love all things related to scrapbooking! I started scrapping about 9 years ago when my oldest was a baby & have not stopped!! I intended to make a scrapbook of her first year only-well, once I started, I was hooked! I look forward to my scrappy time in my space in our basement.  I would describe my style as eclectic. I love trying new and different things and tecniques. I also tend to like the hot, new trends. I am always evolving. I scrapbook 12x12 pages, mini albums, and occassionally make cards & OTPs.   I love working with kits, sketches and online challenges!! Paper and glue have been longtime friends of mine!  I am so excited to be joining the Sketch N Scrap team & hope to inspire some of you along the way!!  To learn more about Stephanie visit her blog:   Bits & Pieces & Scraps

I live in Southern Texas along the beautiful gulf coast with my hubby of 23 years and our grandson.  I have been scrapping for just 6 years, and my style ranges from very simple to eclectic shabby chic. I love the feel of paper between my fingers and manipulating it to make it fit my needs. I have always been artistic, dabbling in sketching, painting, crocheting, and sewing. However, once I became addicted to scrap booking, that‘s the craft of choice.  To see more of Theresa's work please visit her blog: Scrappy Art Crafters

These ladies will join us on July 1st for our reveal!  Welcome aboard ladies!

3 comments: